I am going to claim my moment of fame. I feel like I have changed lives for the better…and who would have thought it would all be due to the simple pumpkin. Yes a pumpkin!! Okay changing lives may be a slight exaggeration but this wee hack will certainly make your life a little easier in the kitchen.
- Place whole pumpkin on some baking paper and on a baking tray.
- Place in the oven and cook for about 45 mins at around 140 degrees celcius
- Remove pumpkin and let cool
- Once its cool to touch begin peeling away the skin
- You then can chop it in half and scoop out the seeds and use the flesh as you wish.
- You are welcome!
Let me know if you give it a go and how you find it and tag me in your posts! I have loved seeing everyones pumpkin hacks over on snapchat already!