Personalising water or drink bottles at a party adds another element where you can carry the theme through into the party on another level. I have recently had the boys parties at venues where I haven’t been able to take our glass party milk jugs etc so I’ve found it easiest to just take bottled water for the kids to have.
They are so easy to do so I thought I would share some step by step instructions and hopefully inspire you to make some too!
DIY DRINK BOTTLE LABELS
- Design your labels. I do mine in photoshop as thats the design software I have and know my way around.
- Print them off on normal paper. A4 is the perfect width for the bottles I used.
- Cut them up.
- You will simply need your water bottle, clear packaging tape and your DIY labels.
- Peel off the existing label on the bottle so you have a blank canvas.
- Cut a piece of tape just a bit longer than your label.
- Stick the clear tape to your printed side of your label leaving a bit each end.
- Stick the label to the bottle by adding the one side, wrapping it around and then sticking the other end down on top.
AND THERE YOU HAVE IT! EASY PEASY!
Whilst I do try and limit our use of plastic now these just worked out to be the best option for drinks at the party. This year I will look into a more eco friendly option. Perhaps labels on glass water bottles!
If you give it a go share it on Instagram and tag me so I can see. I love seeing you recreate things!